How to Know
if You are Involved with a Commitment-Phobe
People say all the time that men are often afraid of commitment, and it is
true that there are lots of folks out there who are scared to settle down
to one particular person or even thing in life. They want to keep their options
open. They want to be eternal frat brothers. If you haven't yet experienced
the commitment-phobic man and aren't sure how to sopt one, here is some helpful
advice for you:
1) Your first fight results from your leaving your hairbrush on his bathroom
counter. He tells you, "Your stuff belongs at your house." Yep, he may be a commitment phobe!
2) You decide to move in together, but he refuses to stop paying the $900
rent on his old condo across town. He does have commitmentphobia!
3) He refuses to let you get a dog, and in fact, won't even watch the neighbor's
cat while he is away for the weekend.
4) He takes half an hour deciding what he wants for lunch. Steak is delicious,
but a burger would really hit the spot, too.
5) He brings an extra tie to work, "just in case." You may be wondering,
of course, in case of what? Don't bother to ask him because he will just
stare at you as if you are from Mars.
6) "Paper or plastic?" results in his insistence that the cold items go in
plastic and the dry goods go in paper.
7) He drinks his coffee hot in the morning, but gets iced coffee at noon.
8) He has a list of reasons why it actually makes better financial sense
to lease a car rather than buy it. My guess? He has a fear of commitments!
9) He signs up for a support group, but is afraid to show up.
10) He gets the flu on the night you are supposed to have dinner with your
mom - eight times in a row!
11) He refuses to watch a movie on television. Half-hour sitcoms are all
he can handle.
12) He has two plants in his living room; one is plastic, the other is dead.
Never fear, ladies. The guys with commitment phobia won't be around long.
Just when you start to realize you are with one, he will be gone. Sometimes
life works out just right.
- Visit the
- Help for those with
- Make Any Man Fall in Love With You! It's easy once you know what makes a man fall in love!
- Learn how to attract a Sagittarius man and have him fall in love with YOU!
- Breaking up with a narcissist? You don't want to miss this!
- The Breakup Eraser: Erase Your Breakup!
Free From Their Spell! - and stop that magical hold they
have over you...
Article brought to you by Tigress Luv, the Breakup Guru